*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Friday, November 11, 2011

Pumpkin Bread

NOTE: Be sure to link up your favorite photo of the week at this week's 
Look Whooooo's Snapping photo linky party!


*********************************************************************************
I have been soo wanting to make pumpkin bread the moment the leaves started changing color. It's just part of the autumn season for me. I love the aroma. I love the taste. I love it. Period. So today I had the wonderful opportunity to finally make it. And boy am I glad I did! I only wish I would have made it sooner ;)

Here it is for you to also enjoy in your home this Autumn Season (and all year long)!

PUMPKIN BREAD

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cooking oil
2 eggs
1 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/3 cup water
1/2 can pumpkin (15-ounce can)

Directions:
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
2.) Grease bottom and sides of 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
3.) Beat sugar and oil with an electric mixer on medium speed in an extra large mixing bowl.
4.) Add eggs and beat well. Set sugar mixture aside.
5.) In a separate large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
6.) Add flour mixture and water to sugar mixture alternatively, beating on low speed after each addition.
7.) Beat in pumpkin.
8.) Spoon batter into prepared pans.
9.) Bake for 60-65 minutes.
10.) Allow to cool. Serve and Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. That rich meal. I put my photo on lik Thursday, I think you'll like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bread looks yummy! would love for you to link this up on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...