*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo Session: "H" Family Portraits

This past weekend my family and I headed back to the hills of Eastern WV (as stated in my previous post, A White October), and while we were there I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing a sweet little family amidst the gorgeous snowy surroundings. I'll share with you now a collection of my favorites from the lovely wintry session. Take a look at how beautiful these turned out....

 















It just goes to show that when God provides a little {or A Lot} of snow unexpectedly, you can still turn out beautiful portraits - and Perfect, I might add, for Holiday Cards!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out my entire portfolio and current products at my JB gallery website. {JB gallery is also on facebook. Check it out here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...