*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Monday, October 31, 2011

A White October

Check out my 1st ever Look Whooooo's Snapping photo linky party going on now! Be sure to link-up with your favorite photo of the week! (Click here to enter!)

***********************************************************

This past weekend our whole little family (yes, hubby included!) went back to the countryside of eastern WV to visit my family. We had heard of talk of snow in the forecast, but we really had no idea what was actually headed our way. Thankfully we arrived and were unpacked just as it started to heavily down pour with snow. It continued snowing all through Friday night and into Saturday afternoon. When all was said and done, my parents had roughly 8 inches of snow at their house. Pretty interesting weather for October, huh?! It was beautiful though. Here are a couple snowy detail shots that I was able to get during our visit there.




 And here's a cute after church shot of our little family. You can never have too many of those!


Despite the snow, I was also able to follow through with a family photo session while I was back visiting for the weekend. I can't wait to finish post production of those images and get them up for you to see! The snowy setting was a perfect scene for family photos and will make beautiful Christmas cards! (But more on that later!)

Linked with the following:
Happily Mother After

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Breena! I really like the first one....and of course the one of your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I am jealous of anyone who can take fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...