*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ABC & 123

My sweet little 2 year old daughter, Ava, has been enjoying her letter and number learning. I've been using different ways to teach them to her, but one very effective way that I've seen has been the use of puzzles. She quickly figured out how to put these puzzles together back when I got them for her over a year ago, but they've also been exceptionally useful when it comes to letter and number recognition. I also think these puzzles are very much to thank for Ava's ability to perfectly count from 1 to 10 as well as recite the entire alphabet. It's definitely nice when a toy (and in this case, a learning toy) can be used in multiple ways!





And speaking of puzzles.... It's never too early to start ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...