*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My New Shop On Etsy!

I've been an avid shopper of Etsy products for several years now. I love all the vintage and handmade products Etsy offers. Last month I actually decided to create a unique shop of my own called,

At my shop I offer Photo Touch-Ups (Basic and Ultimate) that include, but are not limited to:
basic adjustments of color, contrast, & brightness, removal of blemishes or dark circles, adding text, cropping, or other details.




I currently also offer a Custom Photo Collage. Do you have several photos from a special occasion or just a bunch of pictures of your cutie pie making silly faces?! Then you should definitely check out this listing. It's perfect for grouping all of your images into one gorgeous photo! Special words can be added for a personalized touch, and these make great gifts!





Stayed Tuned: My future products include holiday and greeting cards, birth announcements, birthday cards, and thank you notes. 

I'd love to know what you think!!! Commit or email me (breena08@gmail.com) on suggestions you have for future product ideas and on ways I can make my products more appealing to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...